As I am in this period of waiting for the government to process my pre-approval application, I am reminded that everything is completely under God's control and within His time frame. Because God doesn't give us the whole picture, it is easy to get discontent when the process seems to be taking longer than normal. But as I go through this waiting period, I realize that there is so much orchestration going on behind the scenes and that it will come together when the timing is right. Just as He spoke about so clearly to me in Psalm 113 at the beginning of this adoption journey, HE is the one that settles it. I must say this is what enables me to be settled and to rest in His plan and His timing.
Please continue to pray for Isaiah and myself as we are moving towards becoming a family. Pray for Isaiah's transition into the fast paced life of America, for his transition into school and for good friends for him. Pray for me as I decide where he should go to school and for our bonding process. There is so much more that needs God's intervention.... but I just ask that you pray as God leads you to pray.