Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Waiting Game....

I realize it has been some time since I have posted.  Earlier this week, my sister and I drove to Tukwila to be fingerprinted as part of the pre-approval process.  Now that my prints are in the system..., I hope I don't end up being somewhere right before a crime is committed.  :)   I must say that I felt less like criminal getting these prints than I did when I was fingerprinted at the police station at the beginning of the process....  Actually, it was very quick and uneventful.

The waiting continues as we wait to get a court appointment.  I had hoped to go in January, but after talking with the attorney today, I am starting to realize that it might be in February...  sigh.   Please pray that we are assigned to a judge that is adoption friendly and acts quickly on  the cases assigned to him.   This is actually a HUGE prayer request, because once I arrive in country the process can be quite lengthy (as in months....) depending on the judge that presides over our case.