Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Inspiration to find a way

This song about sums it up.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4eZybIXpm8


AMOS STORY

Aaron Ivey. ©2009 IVEYMUSIC. (ASCAP)

Another photograph to wrestle in my head
Another sleepless night on concrete featherbed
These thoughts of you like bullets to my soul
We’ve got to find a way to get you home

I’ll find a way to get you here
If it takes my fleeting breath
Another sunrise hits the ground
And it’s a dark lonely sight

Lightyears away I hope you know
There is somebody searching
For the way to get you here
I will get you here

Throw the clocks away and run out to the street
We’ll fly to distant clouds where it’s just you and me
A day will come when all of this is gone
I’ll find a way to get you here

If it takes my fleeting breath
Another sunrise hits the ground
And it’s a dark lonely sight
Lightyears away I hope you know

There is somebody searching
For the way to get you here
I will get you here
Close your eyes and dream of a better day with me

As angels hold you tight, may you sleep in peace tonight
So dream, dream, dream my child
Hear the whisperings of hope