Monday, September 13, 2010
Growing Trust
Each year that I have been involved in co-directing Royal Family Kids' Camps, I have seen God meet our needs for staffing each and every year. Even the year that we were short on nurses just 7 days prior to camp, I knew that we would have them by the time camp started. As I am counting the days before leaving, there are many things that can cause me to fear. Yet, I have seen God meet some specific needs through people who didn't know of the need, but just felt led by the Spirit. I am so thankful for people choosing to follow the nudgings of the Holy Spirit. It helps me stand convinced that just as God faithfully brings camp together in His way, He will indeed continue to orchestrate this adoption. He will move hearts and through it all, His will will be accomplished.