Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Got the news I've been waiting for...

One day before the end of August (my deadline), I woke up to a wonderful email!  I am supposed to go to court on October 1 to start the process of getting guardianship of and bringing home my son.  So many details to work through and so much to think through to be ready to parent this boy.  All I can say is, WOW - he has gone from the cutest little boy in the whole world to soon becoming my son.  All the praise and all the glory go to God, who placed the desire in my heart and has been orchestrating it all in His time for His glory. 
This is a picture of our first day together. He was trying to rub the lightness off my skin to be able to see my darker skin color.