Today, as I trust that we will soon be together as mother and son, the anticipation grows each time I hear that the next step has been completed. Most recently, my son has become fully aware of and is so excited to know that we are asking the judge and the immigration officials to allow us to become a family.
Within the last couple of weeks, my friend told me that he has been trying out new 'walks' as he leaves school each day. I can only imagine the 'struts' that have ensued..., and chuckle at the thought of the strut that he had on Thursday when he entered school knowing that he will hopefully soon be coming to America as my son. I am sure he was very animated as he started telling his friends about it all. The thought of it all makes my heart grow even fonder of this boy that God has placed a special love for in my heart.
Continue to pray..., for favor with the judge, that we will be granted a visa and for the funds that I still need to cover the legal and travel costs of this adoption.