The paperwork has all been submitted to the attorney for the court hearing and to USCIS for the approval to bring home a foreign born orphan. I've done all that I can do, and now wait for my approval through USCIS and for a date to appear in court. As I sit here contemplating that I've done all that I can do and have gone through every door that has opened in this process, I have an even greater sense that it is all in God's hands. It's bringing me to a place of utter dependance and trust. I COVET your prayers that the judge will grant me guardianship and that the embassy will grant a visa for my son when we make that application. On a deeper level the prayer request would be for him to adapt to his new life with an understanding of how much he is loved by God, myself and so many other people.
Thank you for standing with me in this process. Your support means a lot to me and I look so forward to the day that you can meet him and that he can meet you!